Welcome to Indy Aquatic Masters!
2022 STATE CHAMPIONS!
2020 USMS Club of the Year!
Indy Aquatic Masters is an award-winning aquatic fitness program that promotes healthy lifestyles through the sport of swimming. We are a registered U.S. Masters Swimming Club with Gold Club status and open to all adults ages 18+ with all levels of swimming ability. Our program offers a Masters Swim Club and Adult Learn-To-Swim lessons in multiple locations throughout the Indianapolis metro area. Anyone interested in swimming with a group of dedicated swimmers or in search of swim lessons is encouraged to explore our program and the benefits we offer. Our program will help YOU reach your GOALS, whether you are new to swimming or an avid fitness, competitive, or multisport enthusiast!
- QUICK LINKS
- Free One Week Trial - For IAM swim practices
- Adult Learn-to-Swim - July Session Available Now!
- Member Login
- Summer Practice Schedule now posted! Please be aware of the new days, times and locations beginning with Memorial Day weekend. Calendar
- No practice at the IU Nat Tues, May 17th, through Friday, May 20th.
- No 6 am practice at Lawrence North on Tues, May 17th, and Thurs, May 19th.
- Summer Long Course Invitational at the IU Nat on June 11th! Register to compete or Sign-up to volunteer!
- Submit your Favorite Swim Set to be included in upcoming practices!
- Coach's Chat Introduction - Coach Todd launches our IAM Coach's Chat Video Series this week providing an overview on making the most of your workouts. Check our Fitness resources page for each weekly Coach's Chat video and the Test Set Workout Log!
- Adult Learn-to-Swim session registration open for July at Lawrence North High School! REGISTER
- Happy Tenth Anniversary IAM! View our Ten Year Anniversary Celebration Video capturing the last ten years of IAM!
- IAM Annual Donation Campaign: Please support IAM!
- USMS Registration for 2022
- Upcoming scheduled practice cancellations
- For NEW, RETURNING, TRIAL, or VISITORS: Before you attend your first practice - 1) Review Safety Plan for all locations, 2) Complete the COVID-19 Liability Release and Safety Agreements
- Inclement weather policy