Welcome to Indy Aquatic Masters!
2020 USMS Club of the Year!
Indy Aquatic Masters is an award-winning aquatic fitness program that promotes healthy lifestyles through the sport of swimming. We are a registered U.S. Masters Swimming Club with Gold Club status and open to all adults ages 18+ with all levels of swimming ability. Our program offers a Masters Swim Club and Adult Learn-To-Swim lessons in multiple locations throughout the Indianapolis metro area. Anyone interested in swimming with a group of dedicated swimmers or in search of swim lessons is encouraged to explore our program and the benefits we offer. Our program will help YOU reach your GOALS, whether you are new to swimming or an avid fitness, competitive, or multisport enthusiast!
- QUICK LINKS
- Free One Week Trial - For IAM swim practices
- Adult Learn-to-Swim -Session for Jan/Feb open!
- Member Login
- Practice cancellations at Carmel HS (1/19, 1/26, 1/28) and the IU Natatorium (1/21). Please check the Cancellations
- Register for Swimcation 2022 in Fort Lauderdale, February 23rd - February 27th!
- Wednesday, January 19th, is our USMS Fitness Challenge Day with a 30 minute swim any way you choose! Registration ($12) is not required. However, those wishing to participate in the USMS fitness event can register here. Proceeds support the USMS Adult Learn-to-Swim grant program.
- Happy Tenth Anniversary IAM! View our Ten Year Anniversary Celebration Video capturing the last ten years of IAM!
- View our Picture Gallery from the IAM Ten Year Anniversary Holiday practice December 18th!
- Important IAM COVID-19 Update.
- IAM Annual Donation Campaign 2021: Please support IAM!
- USMS Registration for 2022 due before January 1st.
- Adult Learn-to-Swim Session Registration for Jan/Feb is now open!
- Upcoming scheduled practice cancellations
- For NEW, RETURNING, TRIAL, or VISITORS: Before you attend your first practice - 1) Review Safety Plan for all locations, 2) Complete the COVID-19 Liability Release and Safety Agreements
- Inclement weather policy