Welcome to Indy Aquatic Masters!
Indy Aquatic Masters is an award-winning aquatic fitness program that promotes healthy lifestyles through the sport of swimming. We are a registered U.S. Masters Swimming Club with Gold Club status and open to all adults ages 18+ with all levels of swimming ability. Our program offers a Masters Swim Club and Adult Learn-To-Swim lessons in multiple locations throughout the Indianapolis metro area. Anyone interested in swimming with a group of dedicated swimmers or in search of swim lessons is encouraged to explore our program and the benefits we offer. Our program will help YOU reach your GOALS, whether you are new to swimming or an avid fitness, competitive, or multisport enthusiast!
- Summer New Membership Promo - Join in June for three months and get one month free!
- USMS 2-Mile Cable Open Water Nationals, June 15th - Volunteers and Lifeguards needed!
- TRY MASTERS SWIMMING WEEK - June 1st - June 10th. REGISTER
- Lifeguards and Swim Instructors needed for the summer at the NAT. Contact Katy!
- Upcoming scheduled practice cancellations
- Inclement weather policy
- ALTS Instructors Needed! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|6935 Lake Plaza Dr.|