Welcome to Indy Aquatic Masters!
2020 USMS Club of the Year!
Indy Aquatic Masters is an award-winning aquatic fitness program that promotes healthy lifestyles through the sport of swimming. We are a registered U.S. Masters Swimming Club with Gold Club status and open to all adults ages 18+ with all levels of swimming ability. Our program offers a Masters Swim Club and Adult Learn-To-Swim lessons in multiple locations throughout the Indianapolis metro area. Anyone interested in swimming with a group of dedicated swimmers or in search of swim lessons is encouraged to explore our program and the benefits we offer. Our program will help YOU reach your GOALS, whether you are new to swimming or an avid fitness, competitive, or multisport enthusiast!
- QUICK LINKS
- Free One Week Trial - For IAM swim practices
- Adult Learn-to-Swim -Session for November open!
- Member Login
- IAM Annual Donation Campaign 2021: Please support IAM!
- What does Masters Swimming mean to you? Take this anonymous, 30 second survey
- Last Chance at the IU Nat Meet Entries now OPEN! Limited spots.
- Volunteer Timers needed for the Last Chance Meet. SIGN-UP
- IAM Holiday Practice celebrating our 10 Year Anniversary - Dec 18th, NCHS, 10 am. RSVP Required (limited to 60 IAM members). We will hold a brief Annual membership meeting at the beginning.
- Swimcation 2022 registration is now open!
- USMS Registration for 2022 due before January 1st.
- Congratulations to Michelle Harter who received the USMS June Krauser Communication Award at this year's Annual Convention.
- Congratulations to Bruce Young who was recently appointed to the IAM Board of Directors!
- Upcoming scheduled practice cancellations
- For NEW, RETURNING, TRIAL, or VISITORS: Before you attend your first practice - 1) Review Safety Plan for all locations, 2) Complete the COVID-19 Liability Release and Safety Agreements
- Inclement weather policy