WHO WE ARE
Indy Aquatic Masters was formed in 2011. We are a registered U.S. Masters Swimming (USMS) Club in Indianapolis, IN. Our coaching staff together brings over 80 years of coaching experience with distinctive national awards. All coaches are certified by the American Swim Coaches Association, up to maximum Level 5. We offer the latest in technical instruction, state-of-the-art training facilities, and ongoing support for all your goals whether you are a fitness swimmer, multisport athlete, or a competitive swimmer.
Indy Aquatic Masters is a tax-exempt organization registered as a 501(c)(3) with the IRS. To download a copy for your records, please see our 501(c)(3) documentation.
Indy Aquatic Masters is an adult aquatic program dedicated to helping swimmers of all ages and abilities incorporate healthier lifestyles through swimming. We provide an inspiring atmosphere that combines camaraderie, fun, and motivation.
A Healthy Lifestyle Investment
Your Indy Aquatic Masters membership provides:
- Multiple locations throughout the Indy metro area offering over 40 workouts each week.
- Highly qualified and certified coaches providing one-on-one instruction and guidance at every workout.
- Specialized Clinics, including underwater analysis, using cutting-edge equipment.
- Diverse workouts accommodating your goals and skill levels.
- Team socials, travel, and various non-competitive / competitive activities.