Indy Aquatic Masters is here to promote a healthy lifestyle through the sport of swimming. We are open to all adults ages 18+. Anyone interested in swimming with a group of dedicated swimmers is encouraged to explore our team and the benefits we offer. Any level of swimming ability is welcome. You may join ONLINE or DOWNLOAD a registration form. In addition, all IAM members must also join U.S. Masters Swimming. You will be automatically directed to the U.S. Masters Swimming (USMS) website to join USMS during the Indy Aquatic Masters online registration. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Membership Fee Structure
Indy Aquatic Masters bases its fee structure on the individual's chosen payment option. Members can choose to pay either once per month, once every six months, or once per year. Standard and Discounted structures (effective February 1, 2018) are listed below. If you belong to any of the qualifying discount groups listed below, please indicate your affiliation during the online registration. Membership fees are subject to change at any time. Membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Standard Rates and Payment Options:
|Standard||Monthly Rates||Six-Month Rates*||Twelve-Month Rates*|
|Individual + Spouse||$95||$525||$995|
|Over 65 or Under 25||$35||$185||$355|
- Current member of an affiliated Tri Club
- Current sponsor of IAM
- Current fitness club member at Riviera or Butler
- Parent of current Age Group or High School Swimmer at any IAM Location (IUPUI, CHS, FHS, WCHS, NCHS)
- Current student at IUPUI or Butler
- Current Faculty or Staff at any IAM Location (IUPUI, CHS, FHS, WCHS, NCHS, Butler, or RIVI)
- Current Teacher, Firefighter, or Police Officer
- Military personnel (Active or Reserve Duty)
- Current Employee of an affiliated Corporate Wellness Program
|Discounted||Monthly Rates||Six-Month Rates*||Twelve-Month Rates*|
|Individual + Spouse||$81||$446||$846|
|Over 65 or Under 25||$30||$157||$302|
* The six-month rate provides savings over the monthly rate; the 12-month rate provides the biggest savings.
IAM Online Registration
Indy Aquatic Masters has online registration. Join IAM.
USMS also offers online registration. You can now join USMS (which is required for IAM membership) through the following link: Join USMS.
IAM Trial Period
IAM offers a free one week trial to prospective members to see what our practices, coaches, and facilities are like. Feel free to check us out at any scheduled practice. Just hand the USMS Trial Form to the coach on deck, jump in, and enjoy your swim!
Out-of-town guests can find information here about joining our practices while visiting Indianapolis.
Membership cancellations must be provided in writing. Please make your request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferable.